Join Susan in a two-part interview about Pelvic Girdle Pain in the Antepartum Population.
Clinical practice guidelines provide the practitioner with the most up-to-date research on a certain diagnosis or condition.
In part 1 there is a rich discussion of what Clinical Practice Guidelines are, risk factors for developing pelvic girdle pain, and most importantly, the language change around the pelvic joints’ stability and instability.
A glance at this episode:
- [2:16] What is pelvic girdle pain
- [3:36] Pelvic pain prevalence and risk factors
- [5:56] What drives the pain experience
- [8:19] Pelvic girdle and osteoporosis
- [10:35] How the brain creates patterns in response to pain