This is part 2 of a short webinar on the interactions of the functional anatomy and physiology of the GI system, presented by Susan Clinton.
This will give listeners a nice story of these systems in aspects of digestion and this affects other systems.
A glance at this episode:
- [1:25] The importance of good digestion and intestinal mucosa
- [3:!7] Chemical digestion of food
- [5:51] Digestive enzymes
- [8:05] The village of Villi
- [9:59] Mass movements in the large intestine
- [11:38] The rectal inhibitory reflex
- [13:43] The descending colon and rectum