How important are past events to present movement patterns and restrictions? What about past events of herniated lateral discs or hypermobility on the current presentation of the movement system? Clients can heal with faulty movement systems that can show up as new and different presentations in the future. This podcast is from a presentation that links the neuromuscular systems together and provides insight for evaluation and interventions.
A glance at this episode:
- [0:01] Lumbopelvic pain causes and treatment
- [5:02] Hip extension and lumbar spine rotation for efficient walking
- [8:48] Back pain and nerve root impingement
- [12:17] Hypermobile spine and neural patterning
- [16:20] Lumbar spine mobility and exercises for pain relief