Hormones have a significant influence not only within the balance of the endocrine system but also the effect on the MSK system.
Join a discussion Susan has had in a course about hormonal health in females.
This piece takes a nice dive into estrogen balance throughout the reproductive years.
A glance at this episode:
- [1:03] Estrogen and the effect on the body
- [3:00] What happens to estrogen in the body
- [4:45] Hydroperoxide and estrogen dials
- [6:01] How to make cortisol in the body
- [8:03] High and low levels of estrogen
- [9:49] Central sensitization and central sensitivity