Shoulder pain, stiffness, and lack of functional mobility are uncommon in clients with post-breast cancer.
Join us as we discuss the evaluation and treatment sequence that addresses the particular soft tissue involvement and drivers of this client’s limitation—hint: several tissue issues are involved.
The clinical reasoning around the client’s story is key here!
A glance at this episode:
- [2:04] Susan introduces her patient’s history
- [7:34] Shoulder girdles and head position
- [10:34] Flexion of the cervical spine
- [16:40] Looking at passive vs. active range of motion
- [19:19] How Susan started the abduction exercise
- [24:21] Towel roll exercise for mobility
- [27:27] How to add movement into decompression
- [33:29] The thorax is 360 right and left