Here is the clinical story of a client that is presenting with pain/sensitivity in the area of the (R) posterior pelvis.
In this episode, we discuss what has been unhelpful for her with regard to past interventions and why the biopsychosocial approach and creating the therapeutic alliance are so important to give her the ability to improve her movement system.
Meaningful activities, violating expectations, and movement system changes were key to her healing journey.
A glance at this episode:
- [1:35] History of the patient
- [5:30] Digging deeper to find the driver
- [9:19] Lifestyle changes to help the issue
- [15:00] Establishing an alliance to explore fears
- [25:30] Making the evaluation meaningful to the patient
- [33:23] The re-check exercise
- [37:33] The problem with sagittal plane squat