What is the referral pattern for the Trigeminal System?
What does that mean for our clients?
The cervical nucleus of the trigeminal system can have profound effects on multi-body symptoms
Join Susan as she describes this unique and vital phenomenon.
A glance at this episode:
- [1:45] Trigeminal system as a sensory experience
- [3:06] The interconnecting cranial nerves
- [3:51] How the trigeminal system affects the voice
- [5:17] Trigeminal ganglion and the spinal nucleus
- [7:54] How to bring your heart rate down
- [8:31] Trigeminal system and tooth pain
- [10:32] Lateral spinal thalamic track and ventral trigeminal limb
- [12:28] Convergence of the trigeminal nerve
- [14:02] How chewing gum impacts the sympathetic nervous system