Low back pain is a descriptive term at best, indicating where symptoms present.
Join Susan and Erica as they explore this Tough To Treat client with low back pain and mild stress urinary incontinence.
Discover the history and the movement system examination and interventions that led to the successful reduction of symptoms.
*Hint: this really isn’t a duck!
A glance at this episode:
- [3:30] How one driver can affect another causing confusion in the actual driver
- [6:36] Movement pattern is a dominant pattern as you adapt
- [9:19] What is really going on here
- [17:48] When she rotates her leg externally, now we can see a driver
- [20:43] Do you treat the chicken or the egg
- [23:59] The knee is a potential driver of pain and stiffness
- [26:42] Using the Nordic Stick to help with knee pain
- [29:44] The importance of finding the driver of the movement system