Join Susan and Erica while they present case studies to highlight clinical reasoning. This is part 2 of a 2-part series from a webinar.
These case studies include pregnancy-related pelvic girdle pain, an athlete with shoulder pain, and a few more.
Follow along and recognize the unique clinical reasoning for each client.
A glance at this episode:
- [2:26] What is a cross-legged squat
- [6:00] What is a complex exercise program
- [8:28] Assessing the patient and how far they can walk without pain
- [13:44] Why you need to really take care of yourself, but a lot of people aren’t
- [15:39] Assessments from the front of the room
- [19:42] Changing the neurophysiological input to the system
- [22:14] Common patterns in patients with chronic neck pain
- [26:15] Changing the context changes the experience and changes the brain
- [28:53] Positive transference to performance